The DNA Behavior Business Culture has been developed based on 2 important principles related to our values:
1. "Knowing Me Knowing You" Relationships
The principle of Knowing Me Knowing You involves the open and mutual sharing of DNA Behavior Discovery Reports to build higher levels of trust in every relationship. We achieve this through the sharing of our DNA Ultimate Performance Guides at all levels across the business in every key interaction.
2. Building a Quality Life
In order for us to be authentic our team must work in an environment which enables them to live a quality life and continuously develop at their own speed. Our Quality Life working culture recognizes that every person is unique and therefore needs to be individually managed in an open team based environment.
The business is managed to achieve a fair balance between productivity, harmony and giving. The people we select for our team are motivated by a balance of financial remuneration and non-financial benefits.
Within this framework, we have established remuneration policies that enable and/or encourage each team member to:
DNA Behavior News & Research
- CRM: Customer Relationship Management or Compliance Regulatory Machine?
- The Life Experience I want to Create
- White Paper: Blind Spots in the Financial Advice Process
- Discovering the Silent Killer
- Regulator Getting Into the Minds of Consumers
- Hugh Massie Presents at Genworth: Navigating Financial Personality Risks
- 3 Keys to Get You Ahead of Your Competitors
DNA Business Culture