With the end of the year approaching, it’s time for a review of your business performance in 2012.
What were your favorite strategies for improving personal and business performance this year? What did you accomplish and what are your goals for 2013?
The following 10 behavioral strategies will lead you through to a successful year-end and help you plan for the new year.
- Demonstrate customer appreciation based on knowing what motivates each customer.
- Complete an organizational talent review to determine whether each of your employees is using their unique talents.
- Review your team members’ communication styles as well as the strengths and blockages within your team.
- Evaluate current levels of customer engagement in your services.
- Know what motivates each employee to implement a non-financial employee rewards program.
- Build customer workflows that manage each customer’s expectations and meet their service needs.
- Review your leadership legacy.
- Learn how each of your family members likes to be communicated with.
- Address the amount of risk you are currently taking in your investment portfolios.
- Reflect on your Quality Life goals.